Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Test build] Version 0.4.6 RC3
Quote:Hello.

This is a release candidate for Rigs of Rods version 0.4.6

Changelog: to be written. There are many many bugfixes and performance/physics/vehicle handling tweaks.

Please test and report any issues you observe. If no serious flaws are found in the coming weeks, we will publish an official release.

Enjoy!

This release should fix the problems with the mapbin files (Error 1:InvalidStateException & files being written to the install folder)

Download

.zip   Rigs-of-Rods-0.4.6.zip (Size: 108.26 MB / Downloads: 3,108)

(mirror)

https://repofiles.avrintech.net/RoR-down...-0.4.6.zip
[Image: fs_pc.png]                
I used the Rigs Of Rods 0.4.6-dev RC3 installer exe file? Should I use the zip instead and extract the zip to my desktop and start the RoR config that way or just stay the way I am. Because oviously the exe installed it as a actual program.
~Chris~
(03-19-2016, 12:51 PM)AnotherFoxGuy Wrote:
Quote:Hello.

This is a release candidate for Rigs of Rods version 0.4.6

Changelog: to be written. There are many many bugfixes and performance/physics/vehicle handling tweaks.

Please test and report any issues you observe. If no serious flaws are found in the coming weeks, we will publish an official release.

Enjoy!

This is RC3 that was ready to be released on the official forums, but it went down before we posted it.
This release should fix the problems with the mapbin files (Error 1:InvalidStateException & files being written to the install folder)

Awesome RC3, fixed a few maps.
AKA Josh 1 
Member #32

"The Knight"
I7-3770K
ASUS AMD 380X OC'ed Edition
Corsair C70
 12 GB RAM
And I have noticed in 0.4.0.6 quite a few texture issues have been fixed on some vehicles. Like one or two. And a couple bugs in 0.4.5.1 have been fixed. Like a lot of vehicles when you spawned them, they would not move they would stay in place and float. I am glad RoR is being reborn and new versions are being released! Thanks!
~Chris~
I cant open the .zip file that you have included.
Owner and Driver at Cumberland County Schools! Big Grin
Awesome build!!! Feels like a stable release build. After testing 0.4.6 with a few trucks, and graysonk95's hdx I was very happy. Cruise control is back! The HDX gear indicator is animated again just like in 0.4.0.7 and the game itself feels a bit more fast. I have yet more to test with this build but love it so far!

Hey, just noticed while testing Negativeice's 2010 Coronado, In 0.4.6, the Coronado only has exhaust coming out of one pipe while 0.4.0.7, the Coronado has exhaust coming out of both pipes. Don't know why that happened but I guess it's a bug.

I believe I've found another bug. Upon the usage of negativeice's 4400's and mack granite's. I noticed an extremely noticable white tinge to part of the chassis on both vehicles in 0.4.6 that was not present in an earlier version, 0.4.0.7.

(04-10-2016, 02:33 AM)AcerJJJ Wrote: I believe I've found another bug. Upon the usage of negativeice's 4400's and mack granite's. I noticed an extremely noticable white tinge to part of the chassis on both vehicles in 0.4.6 that was not present in an earlier version, 0.4.0.7.

Most of the causes of neg's vehicles being white is a missing specular file that is called out in managedmaterials. Find what file is not found in your ror.log and go put a hyphen in instead of the texture that doesn't exist.

(04-07-2016, 11:09 PM)AcerJJJ Wrote: Hey, just noticed while testing Negativeice's 2010 Coronado, In 0.4.6, the Coronado only has exhaust coming out of one pipe while 0.4.0.7, the Coronado has exhaust coming out of both pipes. Don't know why that happened but I guess it's a bug. 

There is a missing comma in the first exhaust line in the .truck file for the coronado.
(04-10-2016, 02:45 AM)The Wolf Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 02:33 AM)AcerJJJ Wrote: I believe I've found another bug. Upon the usage of negativeice's 4400's and mack granite's. I noticed an extremely noticable white tinge to part of the chassis on both vehicles in 0.4.6 that was not present in an earlier version, 0.4.0.7.

Most of the causes of neg's vehicles being white is a missing specular file that is called out in managedmaterials. Find what file is not found in your ror.log and go put a hyphen in instead of the texture that doesn't exist.

(04-07-2016, 11:09 PM)AcerJJJ Wrote: Hey, just noticed while testing Negativeice's 2010 Coronado, In 0.4.6, the Coronado only has exhaust coming out of one pipe while 0.4.0.7, the Coronado has exhaust coming out of both pipes. Don't know why that happened but I guess it's a bug. 

There is a missing comma in the first exhaust line in the .truck file for the coronado.

Ok, thanks, that helps allot, I'll fix the problems and see if they work! Edit: Works like a charm, just added the missing black texture.